Ontario Travel Secrets ...
Your Place To
Dream. Explore. Discover.
Are you making Ontario travel plans? Is this your first visit to Ontario Canada?
Or do you already live in Ontario, and are searching for some exciting daytrip or roadtrip ideas? Some new places to discover?
Little gems that you've never gotten around to exploring?
That perfect place to escape from the daily grind?
Great! Come right in. Let me show you around.
My site features independent reviews of:
- major attractions for the whole family
- off-the-beaten-track treasures known only to locals
- romantic destinations
- fun Ontario festivals and events
- cultural gems like museums, art galleries and artists' studios
- Ontario parks and other natural beauty spots
- great boutiques, antique malls, and other fun shopping destinations
I'll also help you with:
- easy and fun itineraries for Great Road Trips
- practical Ontario travel planning tips like transportation & weather etc.
- money-saving tips to help you get the most out of your vacation dollars
Get the facts, not the hype!
Who's behind this site?
Hello! I'm Guylaine, a freelance travel writer, resident of Ontario, and sole owner of Ontario Travel Secrets. Yes, that's right, all of the reviews and descriptions on this site were written by me or a few, select, handpicked guest reviewers. We are all independent, unbiased fellow travellers, who pay our own way to visit places, just like you. We are NOT associated with any public relations firm or government web site or tourism office.
I designed this web site with curious explorers in mind, and I put a lot of thought into writing each page. I want to give you more than just names and addresses and puffery.
I want to give you the sights, sounds and smells of Ontario. I hope you'll enjoy this site and share it with others!
- the unspoiled natural beauty of Algonquin Park … a real retreat from the rat race!
- the antique trompe l'oeil treasures of historic Castle Kilbride
- the artistic masterpieces of Ottawa’s National Gallery of Canada
- the tantalizing wines of an award-winning Niagara boutique-winery
- the thrilling adventure of getting up-close-and-personal with Niagara Falls Canada
- the dazzling rhythm of Aboriginal dancers at the Grand River powwow
- the hot sounds of free outdoor concerts by big name musical performers at Harbourfront Toronto
- the small-town charm of Stratford, Paris, Glen Williams and other secret treasures
... and MUCH, MUCH more.
Are you ready? Good! Me too. Let’s go!
NOTE: You can now follow me on the Travel Channel of alltop.com:
WHAT'S NEW ON THIS SITE? Is this a return visit? WELCOME BACK! Click on my "What's NEW" button at the top of the Navigation Bar and see what articles I've added recently or updated. Or add me to your RSS feed (just above the "What's New" Button).