Ontario Travel Secrets ...
Your Place To
Dream. Explore. Discover.
Are you making Ontario travel plans? Is this your first visit to Ontario Canada?
Or do you already live in Ontario, and are searching for some exciting daytrip or roadtrip ideas? Some new places to discover?
Little gems that you've never gotten around to exploring?
That perfect place to escape from the daily grind?
Great! Come right in. Let me show you around.
I'll help you with:
- easy and fun itineraries for Great Road Trips
- practical Ontario travel planning tips like transportation & weather etc.
- money-saving tips to help you get the most out of your vacation dollars
Get the facts, not the hype!
Who's behind this site?
Hello! I'm Guylaine,
a freelance travel writer, resident of Ontario, and sole owner of
Ontario Travel Secrets.
I designed this web site with curious explorers in mind, and I
put a lot of thought into writing each page. I want to give you more
than just names and addresses and puffery.
I want to give you the sights, sounds and smells of Ontario. I hope you'll enjoy this site and share it with others!
- the unspoiled natural beauty of Algonquin Park … a real retreat from the rat race!
- the trompe l'oeil treasures of historic Castle Kilbride
- the artistic masterpieces of Ottawa’s National Gallery of Canada
- the tantalizing wines of an award-winning Niagara boutique-winery
- the thrilling adventure of getting up-close-and-personal with Niagara Falls Canada
- the dazzling rhythm of Aboriginal dancers at the Grand River powwow
- the hot sounds of free concerts by big name musical performers at Harbourfront Toronto
- the small-town charm of Stratford, Paris, Glen Williams and other secret treasures
.. and MUCH, MUCH more.
Are you ready? Good! Me too. Let’s go!
Comments or Questions? You can reach me through email or facebook. Cheers, Guylaine